1) We are committed to HIPAA compliance and has policies and procedure to safeguard Protected Health Information.
2) we do not have any third-party company/ website to collect the payment on our behalf.
3) Here at imedic.io we take personal privacy very seriously. We take precautions to protect your information.When you submit sensitive information via the imedic.io,your information is protected both online and offline.
4) Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
5) While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job's (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
6) We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family and with trusted third-party service provides in order for them to process the credit card payments on our behalf.
7) We follow accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the Services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and business purposes. These may include retention periods:
• Mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations;
• For resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights;
• Needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
General Terms & Conditions for Online Payments:
1. Once a user has accepted these Terms & Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services.
2. Server Slow Down/ Session Timeout: In case the website or payment service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/ her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
• In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the Institute via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by the Institute to confirm payment.
• In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
• However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regard shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
• The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/or
• Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
• Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
• Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
• Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
• The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/ debit card, bank account for such transactions;
• The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
• The User is authorized debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fee selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
• The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bills(s) selected by the User.